Why work with Citrus-Lime?
Put simply, we are a Cloud-based Software/Tech company operating within the Outdoor and Lifestyle sector. We are changing the markets we serve because we are ambitious and determined to achieve our objectives. This, in turn, has lead us to be a highly profitable and commercially well-run business.
We are a small, high-growth business where necessity has us move quick, make smart choices and carve a clear niche into which our forward-thinking, commercially relevant products and services are welcomed. The pace at which we progress, we believe, makes us an exciting and engaging business to work for.
Having developed long-standing and meaningful partnerships with all areas of retail, we have become a key contributor to the modernisation and growth within the specialist industries we serve.
We have expanded to a team of more than 52 diverse colleagues and contributors, but growth became rapid in late 2016 when we committed to writing all of our software in-house, resulting in our fully-integrated, End-to-End Cloud retail solution.
Looking into the future, having started to recreate our Cycle market successes within new verticals (particularly the Outdoor sector) and beginning to show clear signs of progress outside the UK, our ambitions and expectations have evolved and we are set to grow again.
There is still work to be done within the Cycle industry, but the opportunities are clear within similar verticals (particularly Outdoor) where the challenge for business owners to adapt to the needs of the modern consumer are apparent and can be met confidently by our solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a QA Analyst Administrator . The QA team provide an excellent level of Quality Assurance through the update(s) and release(s) of Citrus-Lime products and software.
The role will involve testing new products and features before they are deployed and working to improve the architecture, scalability and reliability of all Citrus-Lime products.
• Understanding the functionality of all product(s).
• Testing of new features and/or services required by the business.
• Manually test new and existing webpages/applications.
• Producing test specifications to ensure all acceptance criteria are met.
• Working closely with developers in an agile development environment to ensure all bugs and improvements are caught and acted upon at the earliest opportunity
• Participating in daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, and other agile procedures
• Writing bug reports and updating issues in JIRA
• Production of automated tests
Essential Skills & Qualities:
• A strong curiosity with a problem solving attitude
• High attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
• Ability to be able pick up new systems with ease
• A sound grasp of ICT and knowledge of software development with an enthusiasm to learn
We are offering a salary of £18,000 - 23,000 per annum depending on experience.
40 hours per week Monday - Friday. Office based.