The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are looking for a temporary Stock Integrity Assistant
to work for a continuously growing company in Abingdon.About the role:
As a Stock Integrity Assistant
the key part of this role is to complete a reconciliation between the actual stock held at the company's warehouse (and other locations) to the balance sheet. Other responsibilities will include:
- Complete reconciliation between Warehouse Management System and balance sheet
- Create the required journal entries to allocate stock to relevant projects
- Create a standard process going forward to ensure stock integrity is maintained
- Advanced Excel skills
- Would suit a part qualified / newly qualified CIMA, ACCA Accountant
- High attention to detail, able to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation, communication skills
This is a full time, temporary position for 3-4 months.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Paulette at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.