The Client Account Management team is focussed on retaining and cultivating client accounts that are already registered with the business.
The key functions of the role involve carrying out financial transactions for clients, calling through the database to identify clients with future financial requirements, promote the online platform, regular payments service and assisting the sales team.
The Client Account Manager team will be responsible for building long term relationships with our clients whilst delivering a high level of proactive service at all times. Therefore, having exceptional communications skills, a good work ethic and a passion for providing outstanding client service is key to being successful in this role.Base Salary is £28,000 + REALISTIC FIRST YEAR OTE of £45,0000Main Responsibilities
Skills and Competencies
- Performing financial transactions for existing clients.
- Identifying client's future requirements and delivering appropriate communication in the lead up to the transaction.
- Rejuvenating existing clients that are not currently using our clients services.
- Introducing clients to the online platform and other relevant products.
- Delivering the highest levels of professional, friendly and knowledgeable service in line with the expectations of the team.
- Ensure the values of the business are represented in this important area of the business
Full training will be provided. Probation The role is subject to a minimum 3 month probation.
- Good level of education with minimum passes in English and Maths GCSEs.
- The role involves strong communication skills to present information to clients so it is easy to understand.
- A good telephone manner is a must, along with enthusiasm and a positive approach to client management, as is the ability to work well as part of team liaising and providing information to key functions within the business.
- Ideal candidates should have some experience in a customer facing role and an ability to demonstrate the above points.