We are looking for an outgoing and confident Account Manager to join our award winning edtech company. now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.Main Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining good relationships with schools and responding to their needs
- Leading training sessions for teachers in schools and via video conferences
- Generating leads for your Business Development counterpart through existing customer relationships
- Liaising with key contacts, through emails, phone calls and face to face meetings, both in school and via video conferencing
- Maintaining strong renewal rates
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of:Essential
- Successful management of clients/accounts
- Leading demos, training sessions and/or presentations
- Managing a diary
- Maintaining CRM systems
- Consultative sales experience
- Experience of working remotely and independently
- Working in or with the UK education system
- A UK driver's license
We believe in the power of diversity in all its forms. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, in particular those that are currently under represented in our team. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and other minority ethnic candidates and candidates with a disability.
Early applications are encouraged. The final deadline for applications is 11pm on 14th October 2021.
To apply for this post, please download the application form via the attachment below (it contains the full job description) and send it by email via the button below. We will not be accepting CVs and covering letters.
We look forward to receiving your application!