We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, passionate and career driven individual to join a growing team based in Central Bournemouth. With 12 successful years in business, 8 industry awards and two offices with expansion plans for 2021/22, it's a really exciting time to join and progress your career and earning potential long term.Main responsibilities for the Account Manager
Key Skills & Attributes required for the Account Manager
- You will be selling a wide range of business products and providing account management for all your clients.
- You will be dealing with large businesses daily ensuring their orders arrive on time and they receive the highest level of customer service possible.
- Building rapport with your client base ensuring they order on a regular basis.
- Generating new businesses by cold calling offering a range of products and services.~
It is really important for growth plans that our client continues to expand their team with passionate, hard-working and career driven people.
Salary and Benefits for the Account Manager
- At least 12-months Cold Calling Experience
- A self-motivated, determined attitude
- Outgoing and driven personality
- Strive in a lively sales environment
- An excellent telephone manner
- Basic starting salary of £21,000 rising with length of service
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- Beautiful office within a 2-minute walk from the beach
- No stressful targets, zero micromanagement, and a really flexible approach.
- Incentives and competitions
- Early finish Fridays
- Day trips & nights out
- Scope for progression with a growing business
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm- No weekends.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)