Up to £38,000, Full time, Wantage
The nature of the role means that you may be required to work outside of your hours (move in weekends, summer etc) Travel may be required.
A leading operator of accommodation in the UK & Europe, working closely with their partners to deliver an exceptional experience in some of the most innovative schemes in leading towns and cities.
- You would be the main point of contact, reviewing and updating oversea agents websites, booking figures and preparing contracts.
- Creating strategies for overseas agents as well as WeChat.
- Defining communication and marketing strategies through carrying out market research to innovate new ideas.
- Supporting sales for various sites, converting direct and potential enquiries into bookings, focusing on weak schemes and supporting site staff to obtain bookings to fill the site.
- Creating a facility to generate new enquiries for site teams to convert into sales by directing strong footfall to both new and existing schemes. ·
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and local letting agencies
- Reviewing and supporting with creating a competitor analysis with the site team and Heads of.
- Developing copy content and liaising with our PR agency for copies to be reviewed if required.
- Defining all communication and marketing tools / collaterals with the Production and Design team.
- Advising and managing clients on communication, marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Schedule with Digital & Social Media Manager social network campaigns in accordance to budget and strategies.
- Set up strategic agreements with 3 party websites.
- Define and organise marketing related events and social gathering
- Manage the Marketing Team accordingly and bringing out the best of their ability by setting out objectives and goals.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Preferably strong knowledge of Packaging business, customers and suppliers.
- The ability and experience to manage in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to deliver financial & commercial reports.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and organisational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise.
- Clearly understand the concept of value/strong financial analysis skills.
- Team player. · Sales/customer knowledge.
. Please note:
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities Please note
that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.