Customer Solutions Advisor
Lloyd Recruitment are pleased to be working with an established company based in Slough.
Temporary and Permanent roles available.
As a Customer Solutions Advisor, you will be the first port of call for residents and clients to log repairs and aid in any queries or questions whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is always met.
- Do you have a passion for providing the highest level of inbound telephone customer service?
- Are you keen to treat others as you'd like to be treated on a call?
- Can you follow scripts to ensure that all stages are followed through upon by colleagues if repairs are needed?
- Will you be happy to follow up on calls, keep customers updated on actions pending?
- Keeping job histories updated, and not duplicated to avoid any errors moving forward.
- Would you happily liaise with colleagues to ensure planned jobs will not clash with existing timetables?
The department operates between 8.00am and 10.00pm Monday to Friday, and shifts are allocated fairly amongst the team.NB:
Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.