Protecting your business from unauthorised access comes with its own set of challenges. Our team at SECOM have the required know-how and advanced technology to make securing your premises simple, fast and effective.
Helpdesk Operator required for our Hainault office
Our Helpdesk team provides 1st line support for electronic security systems (CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control) installed within a high security environment. An opportunity has arisen to join a highly motivated and customer service driven helpdesk team as a Helpdesk Operator.
The successful applicant should be an efficient communicator who is well organised, accurate and pay close attention to detail, have a flexible and professional attitude towards work, also able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.The candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous helpdesk support experience (desirable)
- Previous experience of using remote access software tools such as Windows Remote Desktop, Citrix etc...
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of CCTV, access control and intruder alarm technology desirable
- Understanding of basic networking.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Providing remote support to end users for CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access control systems using specialist diagnostic software.
- Log all incoming calls into the call logging system.
- Provide 1st line support and triage service.
- Escalate calls if a field Engineer's attendance is required.
- Provide remote support to our engineering workforce in relation to software configuration and diagnostics
- Complete 'remote' maintenance on CCTV & Intruder Alarm systems working to monthly targets of completion.
- Full training of the systemssupported and specialist software tools will be provided.
- The helpdesk operates 6 days a week - Hours between 08:00am and 6:00pm (shift pattern 7.5 hours per day). Mon to Fri, Saturday 09:00 to 15:00 (Shift Pattern)