I am looking for a hands-on IT Manager who will get involved in 1st/2nd line support duties as well as managing vendors/supplies and working with them to resolve 3rd line issues. The role will involve the management of one junior technician as well as managing all Stakeholders. You will work directly with the MD to provide IT Services across the business.
You will need to possess an understanding of network and server environments and be prepared to learn and support some industry focused systems.Technical Environment:
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to recognise when a problem needs to be escalated.
- Experience supporting Windows Server, Desktop and laptop Platforms.
- Experience of installing and supporting VMware virtualisation & Infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 10, Server 2003, 2008 & 2012.
- HP Pro-curve Switches and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Network security performance monitoring and maintenance.
- Supporting IP CCTV systems.
- ArcServe Backups, NAS storage servers.
- Active Directory (AD) - Group Policy Management
- Supporting and managing Microsoft Exchange Server
- SQL experience, troubleshooting/ maintenance.
- Supporting printers and thermal labelling printers.
- Supporting and managing company iPhone mobile phones and Mitel VOIP telephony system.