You will develop, maintain and support software solutions that allow us to make best use of enterprise applications and data to solve business requirements and problems through optimisation, transformation and innovation. Client Details
One of the top 4 Accountancy firms in the UK.DescriptionC# .NET Core Software DeveloperKey Responsibilities:
If you enjoy working on a wide-reaching range of projects that will help businesses and communities flourish, you'll fit right in. Here are some things you can expect from this Senior Software Developer role.
ProfileC# .NET Core Software DeveloperEssential Skills:
- Making quality second nature. This means doing what's right even when no one's looking. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards we have for the work that we do.
- Own your own work. You will develop, maintain and support software solutions that allow us to make best use of enterprise applications and data to solve business requirements and problems through optimisation, transformation and innovation.
- Be a part of a team: You will work alongside other people in the IS team and wider business
- Take responsibility. You'll identify opportunities to innovate and contribute expertise to innovation initiatives, whilst establishing collaborative relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts across the business. You will also:
- Apply agreed architectural approaches and deign patterns and contribute to the evolution of these over time.
- Contribute to the development, enhancement and continuous improvement of a DevOps culture
- Focus on quality and security, in line with our ISO certified governance processes.
- Build your brand. Given the importance of the Senior Software Developer you will deliver on business requirement owning products/solutions individually and as part of a team
- C# .NET Core
- Commercial Experience working with a software house
- Full Software Development Life-cycle experience
Job OfferC# .NET Core Software DeveloperBenefits:
- Any commercial/non-commercial experience in working with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- A background in writing and creating web based APIs
- Integrating enterprise based applications
- Knowledge of integration frameworks and formats (eg JSON, XML)
- Flexible Working including remote working (Ability to work from Leeds/Manchester office or work 100% remotely from home)
- 24 days Holiday Allowance plus Bank Holidays (Can buy up to an additional 10 days per year)
- Pension Scheme 8% matched
- Individual Private Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- 4 x Death in Service
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Shopping gateway discounts
- Dental & Eye Care
- Company Bonus
- Support for Professional Qualifications
- Training & Exposure to new technologies including Cloud