Working for a successful, progressive business nationally recognised as a leader within its field. This role is based in the outskirts of York. This is a fantastic opportunity to a someone wishing to build their accountancy experience within a busy firm and finance department!
What's in it for you?
- Free onsite parking
- Life Assurance
- Employee Pension contributions
- An extra week off at Christmas
- A discretionary bonus scheme
Your new job
- Daily processing of all banking transactions, receipts and payments from the business
- Administration of bi-monthly supplier payment runs and ad hoc Purchase / Sales invoices
- Supporting the Finance Manager with Group reporting documentation
- Any other duties as could reasonably be expected within the scope of the role
The ideal candidate
- Self-motivated, organised and driven to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail and strong arithmetic skills
- Able to effectively work under pressure to deadlines
- Good communication skills
This role would be ideal for someone with previous experience as a Finance Assistant or a similar role, who is also in the early to middle stages of an Accounting Qualification.
If you're interested in a new role as a Finance Assistant within a workplace which offers progression and support, and you have the skills, apply now!