We are market leading corporate brokers who specialise in creating wealth for our clients.
Altius Group is a collection of the most respected and leading boutique business brokers in the marketplace. With brand recognition across the UK we were ranked as the number one dealmaker in 2020 and 2019 by Refinitiv in the Small-Cap and Mid-Market Merger and Acquisitions tables. With over 40 years of specialist experience and our proven track record we constantly strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
2021 has seen our success and market share continue to increase and are investing heavily in the continued growth and development of our business and people. October will see us move to a new home here on the docks at Preston, tripling the office space and providing fantastic new working environments for the growing team.
The Altius marketing team are fundamental to the current and future success of the business and we are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, creative professional to lead the team in the delivery of our strategic marketing plans. This is an excellent opportunity where you will be recognised and rewarded for your efforts, encouraged in your professional development and supported in your career.
Our new office provides a dedicated creative environment for the marketing team which will allow you to lead your team, share ideas, progress projects and develop individuals in a lively fun environment.What you will need to succeed
As a creative, professional marketeer you will be someone who can come up with new and innovative ideas to support our brands and clients. You will have strong and demonstrable experience with the following skills and attributes:
- With a minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing management role you will have strong leadership and people skills, with the ability to initiate and deliver change.
- Experience in very fast paced working environments, a track record in leading a creative team and the ability to optimise and drive performance.
- You will be a leader, work collaboratively and be passionate about continuous improvement
- Comfortable reviewing, analysing and presenting performance statistics on marketing activities
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects and maintain high levels of attention to detail
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent collaborator with the ability to work across departments to get results and influence others.
- A resilient, highly driven, organised, solution focused, proactive, resourceful and self-motivated individual.
- Experience in writing and producing business marketing plans would be advantageous
This is an incredibly exciting time for Altius Group and a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to drive the team and their career to the next level.