Assistant CRM Manager
The purpose of this role is to support the CRM Manager in driving the reward proposition, delivering activity to improve the customer experience and increase long term loyalty to The Perfume Shop's brand, supporting the rewards strategy.
A typical day in this role includes:
Our culture & rewards:
- Working closely with The Perfume Shop's suppliers and internal Buying Team to ensure we have the best products and offers available for our loyal customers
- Developing initiatives to surprise and delight our customers including sampling, gifting and events including those conducted digitally and in store
- Identifying third party opportunities that will improve our processes and customer experience
- Leading the development and implementation of the programmatic CRM activity including welcome, birthday and lapsed campaigns
- Working with teams across the business to ensure there is exposure of the loyalty program across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Working with the CRM Manager and the wider team to plan and deliver activity to excite our customers and improve member sales
- Supporting the CRM Manager with leading and motivating the remainder of the team
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn - exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust - unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus - We love to share our success with you!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV's or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.