Telephone Account Manager - Remote Working (Based anywhere in Scotland) Salary - 25,000 - 32.000 DOE plus Bonus Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm NO WEEKEND WORK Are you an experienced account manager looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy building strong customer relationships daily? Do you want the opportunity to work for an established business within the property sector?
We are looking to speak to experienced and motivated telephone account managers for an exciting new role. For this position you must have experience in servicing a vast customer base daily, building and maintaining key customer relationships within a vast portfolio.
You will be a driven individual, always looking for new business and someone who enjoys maximising each opportunity. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity which will be WFH. The salary for the role is up to 32,000p/a DOE with generous OTE opportunities. Are you who we are looking for?
What is the day to day like?
- You have experience within an account management or sales role
- You are motivated and driven to consistently perform
- You have excellent time management and are able to perform under pressure
- You are able to adapt well to an ever changing environment
- You have experience within a customer focussed environment and enjoy building strong business relationships daily
- You have experience delivering excellent customer service daily
- You have experience working to set targets and KPI's
Interested and keen to hear more? If so, please send your CV to Ashley Douglas using the link below! HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.
- Proactively making contact with customers daily, to establish and build relationships
- Understanding customer needs and challenges
- Acting as the key point of contact for any complex customer queries or complaints daily, providing solutions as efficiently as possible
- Recording and updating all customer data daily on the internal systems
- Presenting and discussing all available products and services to clients and customers daily
- Consistently identifying new business opportunities daily, as well as closing any opportunities where possible
- Managing time to complete all tasks in a professional manner
- Working well individually and within the wider team to achieve common goals