Community Operations Specialist- London- 12 Months- £18-£22 ph PAYE
A global technology company are looking for an experience Community Operations Specialist to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. The ideal candidate will be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events with exceptional oral and written communication skills and will be able to develop engaging content .
- Take ownership for all messaging shared
- Set, plan and implement the content calendar
- Assume admin responsibilities
- Monitor community posts and chats, ensuring any questions are acknowledged
- Monitor, track and report partner feedback
- Organise and manage online events
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Marketing, PR and Communications team the best approach
- Build relationships with partners and cross functional teams
- 2+ years experience as a Community Manager, Social Media Manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to track and identify relevant community KPIs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Knowledge on online marketing
- Project management experience
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.