Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Public Sector organisation, based in Bristol, to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager for a 3-6-month contract. This role will operate under a hybrid working model, but it is expected you will work in the office 2 or 3 days a week.Specific responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will:
- Promote the value of procurement objectives across the wider business environment by providing advice and technical guidance to departmental colleagues, customers and senior managers on a range of procurement issues.
- Leading and managing tender and mini-tender exercises.
- Supporting other Procurement Managers and colleagues in the management and development of contracts.
- Build excellent relationships with suppliers in order to effectively manage contracts, review supplier performance and ensure that the best value for money is being achieved.
- Delivery of compliant routes to market with established contracts; increasing business traction where possible.
- Robust contract management approaches implemented within any new contracts awarded.
- Hold or be actively studying towards a CIPS qualification.
- Have experience of working in a similar role within a Public Sector organisation.
- Be able to run PCr2015 compliant processes from beginning to end.
The role has been deemed to fall inside of IR35, and will be paid through an umbrella company.