Are you currently unemployed and looking for work?
Have you done any GCSE's or A levels but decided University was not the pathway for you?
Has COVID had a direct impact on your career opportunities?
Are you struggling to get your foot in the door of employers or industry of your choice?
We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to pursue a new career with a can do attitude who are ready to take the next steps into their career of choice.
You need to be willing to learn and be open to gaining new skills and progressing those you already attain.About the Employer
TG Consulting is an independent consultancy that specialises in connecting educators, students and employers. Our ethos is to connect, collaborate and create. We are diverse in our thinking and our curious and pragmatic way of working ensures we work with you to better understand the wider context in order to unearth unexpected insights. We forge true partnerships with our clients and deliver creative solutions to ensure the best possible outcomes and impact.Job Description
- Identify industry trends and strategies to replicate
- Develop a clear understanding of GWhizz Fitness target clients
- Knowledge of how competitors are acquiring customers
- Digital channels to leverage
- Digital marketing plan blueprint
- Audience insights - determine customer demographics and interests
- Development and management of the marketing and communications strategy in line with company objectives.
- Identify target markets and how best to reach them.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results and providing updates at team meetings.
- Increase awareness of the GWhizz Fitness brand and services amongst target client groups.
- Follow and plan for any international days that may tie in with our target audience e.g. Mental Health Week.
- Help with the development and delivery of the marketing communications plan.
- Provide digital marketing solutions.
- Contribute to the development and creation of written content across a variety of channels
- Manage client mail outs via Active Campaign email platform.
- Create new content and new ideas for campaigns and project promotion.
- Oversee GWhizz Fitness socials including LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Undertake additional duties related to the role
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness