Excellent opportunity for an EC&I Engineer who has experience with Allen Bradley and SCADA systems who is looking for an immediate start with a company who are currently rapidly expanding.
Do you have experience in designing and commissioning control systems from cradle to grave? Are you looking to work for a company who are on the forefront of their specialist sector?
This company work as specialists in their sector as they work to provide the next generation of energy generation systems within the renewables sector. Due to winning a number of new contracts they are now looking to add an EC&I Engineer to their specialist team.
In this role you will be working to design, implement and manage the companies control systems. You will be involved in assessing all current systems as well as being involved in a number of new projects for the next generation of their products and systems. This will be a 3 month initial contract with Temp to Perm option upon successful completion of the contract.
- Design and implementation of control systems (Allen Bradley)
- Introducing new systems as well as upgrading some existing systems
- 3 month initial contract with Temp to Perm availability
- EC&I/Controls Engineer with Allen Bradley and SCADA experience
- Previous experience in designing control systems from cradle to grave
- Looking for an immediate start on a 3 month contract with Temp to Perm
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.