Hello freelance Lead UI Visual Designers! The market just keeps getting busier ??
You free now for 2 months? Want to work in an Outside IR35 role? Remote (but UK based so they can send you a laptop)? Keep on reading...
Lead Visual DesignerREMOTE /EXPERIENCE DESIGN - VISUAL DESIGN /
This is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivalled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators.
Their Lead Visual Designers
primary focus is website design, but they offer stretch opportunities in designing apps, systems, whitepapers, presentations, and more. Curiosity is your driving force, with empathy as a foundation. Armed with that understanding, you advocate for audiences using design: through beautiful interfaces, interactive digital experiences, and the elusive "wow" factor. You are a proactive problem solver and seek to share learnings with the rest of the team. You skilfully translate design language for a variety of stakeholders and team members - they will look to you for guidance. Responsibilities
- Lead workshops/discussions with clients, driving towards an understanding of brand promise, emotion, mood, and expectations
- Define mood boards, visual and brand direction, animations, illustrations, style tiles, and other representations of design direction to guide clients through design processes
- Design innovative, engaging, responsive layouts and experiences for web & mobile
- Present design solutions to client stakeholders, communicating not only what design decisions have been made but the rationale behind those decisions, anchoring design in the functional and emotional goals of the site
- Collaborate with user experience designers on wireframes, sitemaps, and page level interactions, as well as with front end engineers on interactive prototypes and production-ready web experiences
- Refine design solutions through iterations-from sketches to comps and on to real in-browser realizations-with an eye toward true interactivity and multi-device reality.
- Develop style guides, annotated comps, user guides, and other deliverables designed to preserve the essential elements of an overall design solution through development and into maintenance
- Define design strategies and plan for ideal project outcomes alongside the PM and Accounts team
Nice to Have
- 7+ years' experience with responsive web and mobile design
- Solid understanding of the web as a medium: HTML, CSS, web typography, responsive design, and what it means to realize designs in a multi-device world
- Demonstrated portfolio of compelling, engaging digital solutions and an ability to define what makes them successful
- Experience with design systems/pattern libraries
- Experience designing WordPress and/or digital publishing websites and apps
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Miro and digital whiteboard tools to run various workshops
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms
- Experience working with Enterprise-level clients
- Experience designing with a UX lens and/or collaborating with UX designers
- A background in public speaking and/or writing
- Formal design education
- Remote working experience appreciated #LI-Remote
Sound like something you would like to hop into? Fabulous : ) Drop me a line here and let's talk!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94619066