Salt's client, a Global Leading Software Enterprise is searching for a passionate Personalisation Experimentation Manager to join their Global Web Conversion Optimisation team. This role will play a key part on improving and optimising the company's Global Conversion Intent programme and supporting in their digital journeys and overall conversion optimisation strategy.
In this immediate starting contract, you will support the regional businesses in achieving their commercial objectives through relentless focus on conversion uplift programmes that drive the evolution of the website and provide truly personalised & dynamic experiences for the clients small & medium business prospects & customers. All optimisation programmes will be grounded in data, analysis, and insight to maximise return on all integrated (Organic and Paid) marketing investment. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills Required:
- Develop and lead the creation and optimisation of high quality digital campaigns across various targeted regions.
- Be comfortable in setting up A/B, Multi-variant tests in Maxymiser.
- Prepare and execute data driven regional roadmaps based on regional priorities.
- Be able to analyse test data and make recommendations on next steps/iterations.
- Hold previous experience in dealing with low traffic challenges while testing up tests.
- Act as a key team member in building hypothesis to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimising the customer journey and user experiences.
- Communicate regularly and clearly on roadmap updates, new opportunities, insights & results.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to deliver optimised customer journeys.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver best in class digital experiences and to deliver reporting templates.
- Guide weekly optimisation across all key touchpoints.
- Experienced in delivering complex dynamic experiences to visitors based on traffic sources, digital body language, firmographic information, and other key data points.
- Experience with digital marketing tech incl. CMS', Analytics, DEA platforms (e.g. ContentSquare), reporting tools (e.g.: Qlik)
- Strong digital marketing skills coupled with deep web conversion rate optimisation knowledge.
- Proven track record of achieving statistically significant uplifts via conversion rate optimisation in high growth environments.
- Experienced in planning, implementing, and learning from optimisation, testing, usability and targeting initiatives.
- Be an analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable levers.
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you. Email a copy of your CV to
and let's have a chat!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94609068