Kaspersky protects the world from cyber threats for 24 years. 400 million users, 240 000 corporate clients, 1100 technological patents, 517 products, 34 offices around the world. Today our team with more than 4 000 amazing experts - regular people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyber threats 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself!
The Senior Digital Product Manager
in Kaspersky's global Digital Business team will be responsible for digital enablement capabilities that enables our global business to maximise digital sales and digital lead generation. Using the knowledge of customers and business needs and goals, the Senior Digital Product Manager will contribute to setting the vision, shaping and prioritise the design of features built to support our digital growth.
You will work with all functions of the business, and directly with teams to develop or enhance digital products and services across our digital channels and platforms. This is to improve customer experience, internal efficiencies and create new ways for Kaspersky to drive profitable growth.
The role will manage the roadmap for their global digital products and solutions that could range from our website and eCommerce platforms to martech stack and in-product purchasing. You will prioritise initiatives based on strategic and commercially driven business cases, whilst championing a customer-centric approach to digital product development.AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Digital Product Vision & Roadmap
- Work across the entire organisation to understand business and customer needs, and technical capabilities to maximise digital sales and lead generation.
- Support with shaping and management of the roadmap for a portfolio of digital products and capabilities, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Engagement with business stakeholders to cover the strategic aspects of digital product development, including product vision definition, roadmap creation and business case creation, keeping business value delivery as the core focus.
- Identify opportunities for innovation, pilots and prototyping. Work with markets to implement and gather learnings to inform the roadmap.
- Own and manage the product life cycle, continually review portfolio of products and improvements, assessing performance in line with business plan.
- Identify and consolidate new digital opportunities, articulating or validating the value of business benefits, and ensuring the digital features deliver the right business outcomes.
- Responsible for the quality of their products, which improves the customer and colleague experience and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of new digital products or enhancements, and prioritisation of the backlog.
- Define the key performance metrics and work closely with the analytics teams to measure and track these KPI's, constantly communicating progress against objectives.
- Mentor and coach more junior members of the Product Management community, and standing in for the Head of Digital Product when required.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, manage and communicate key initiative goals, requirements and KPIs, influencing decisions to maximise return from the digital products.
- Be the business expert in your field using your knowledge of Kaspersky, market trends and the latest technologies to challenge and innovate.
- Keep stakeholders informed about of product development progress, always representing the customer and internal users, and using their feedback to inform continuous improvement.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across the business throughout the digital products development lifecycle - from ideation to launch and value realisation.
- Plan and co-ordinate launch activities with the business, ensuring all teams are aligned and all gates leading to roll-out is achieved.
- 5+ years of experience in digital/eCommerce industry
- 5+ years of Digital Product Management experience
- Proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership of digital products and successfully delivering results, on-time and on-budget.
- Proven ability to capture and prioritise business requirements to define MVP, with strong knowledge of business analysis.
- Experience with voice of the customer, A/B testing and data analytics to inform digital product roadmap.
- Experience with digital sales channels mechanics, website CX development, design and management fundamentals.
- Solid digital technology understanding with ability to communicate effectively with the delivery teams and communicate clearly back to business stakeholders.
- Experience with working in a matrix or complex global environment, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
The Company Offers:
- Excellent people and project management skills. Ability to manage multiple cross-functional team projects with critical deadlines, and defining and managing project risk factors.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation skills.
- Strong influencing and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively with, lead and ensure alignment with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, MS Project or similar.
- English proficiency at Advanced level.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies desirable.
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world's largest privately held IT security company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Opportunities for career and professional development;
- Flexible dress code;
- Possibility of flexible working hours