Crewe, Cheshire (UK)
Full Time - Perm
Imagine working with the largest and most loved brands in wireless. Exciting? Yes. But even more, you'll be helping people across the globe gain more access to more mobile device technology-with a better user experience and getting the most value out of their devices...for life.
In this role, you will be implementing and validating the software products for our Clients. You will establish and enforce procedures to ensure that software products are reviewed, validated, and implemented at appropriate points in their product roadmap. As a part of the implementation team, you will be configuring, validating, and implementing complex business needs and making sure they meet the legal obligations of our Clients. Further Key Responsibilities Include:
What we would like you to bring to the role:
- Implementing and Supporting complex system configuration changes and new configuration requirements into the Global DP Platform.
- Managing web services implementations, enhancements, and customer support effectively for top global corporate clients.
- Supporting project implementation, testing and deployment to ensure the project pipeline does not stall and that solutions meet short/long term goals
- Implementing new product features and rolling them out to different clients as per business need
- Support and Document Client Validation Test cases and Implementation plans
- Managing compliance to all agreed upon SLA's
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with impacted stakeholders, both external and internal, to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business Requirements Documents
This role requires a person who has experience in implementation and is a true specialist to supporting complex systems. You will be an excellent communicator that is used to conversing with many audiences.
Bring us your best
- Have Working knowledge of SQL, API's and integrations
- Have 3-4 years of experience in client implementation
- Have experience with working with third-party vendors
- Have experience of managing the relationship for ongoing projects
- Be a professional in written and verbal communications
- Have the ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
And because mobile never stops...neither do we. No matter what your job may be at Likewize, we'll be counting on you - starting Day One - to push the envelope with your creative thinking, quick execution, and a driving desire to serve our customers along with dedicated co-workers. Bring us your best, and together we'll make the world more mobile.
What is in it for you?
As a business, we pride ourselves on our fast-paced, ever-evolving workplace where partnership across the business is the norm and business relationships are built on the trust you need to carry out the role.
We support our employees to reach their full potential by pushing the boundaries and encouraging you to progress your career with us.
As a global leader in what we do, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days a year holiday (plus bank holidays), a brand new office that has been purpose-built just for us, an onsite private gym as well as plenty more benefits.