Role - Tax Manager Location - Manchester Salary - Between £55,000 and £70,000 + benefits
FJR Finance are currently recruiting for an exciting fast-growing PE backed utilities business in their search for a Financial Controller to work out of their offices based just outside Manchester.
The Financial Controller will need to be ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified ideally with a strong academic record. The Tax Manager role is new within the organisation and will require the incumbent to introduce new procedures and policies. The ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders is essential and as this is a stand-alone role you will need to be able to work autonomously. Any exposure to working within a PE backed environment would be beneficial although not essential. Key duties for the role will include:
- Creation and improvement of tax framework
- Coordinate the approval of tax strategy and tax policy
- Support annual reporting of the group consolidated accounts
- Assist with the drafting of year-end accounts from a tax perspective
- Liaison with external advisors to ensure tax calculations an disclosures
- Creation and development of tax policies and procedures
- Answer ad-hoc tax queries
Salary is up to £70,000 + competitive benefits package
An exciting and varied role, working for a business that is looking to increase revenue and profitability exponentially over the next few years, the Tax Manager is newly created and would be perfect for an individual that likes to put their own stamp on an organisation. If interested please do not hesitate to apply?