Product Manager - Embedded Software
My client is an exciting scale-up in IoT Security and are seeking a Product Manager, who understands embedded systems, to join their successful team. As a Product Manager you will be working with new technologies and have a good understanding of the IoT and Security marketplace to be able to solidly support partners.
Office based in Cambridge. Requirements:
- Relevant technical degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Solid technical understand of embedded software, embedded systems and the semiconductor space.
- Previous experience in product management and being familiar with phase-gate lifecycle.
- Experience of the IoT or Security market.
You will be reporting into the Product Director and working along-side cross-functional teams.
Get in touch with Laura @ IC-Resources for more information!
- Keywords: Product Manager, Technical Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, Embedded, C++, C#, Software, Embedded Software, Semiconductor, MCU, Micro-controllers, Security, Internet-of-things, Industrial, Industrial IoT, IoT, Security, IoT Security, Cambridge, UK.