SAP S/4HANA Project Manager
• We are looking for a SAP S/4HANA Project Manager with experience across multiple S/4 HANA programme engagements
• Previous consulting experience is a must for any SAP S/4HANA Project Managers applying.
• The successful SAP S/4HANA Project Manager will be shaping and leading key work streams within large S/4HANA programme requirements.
There is an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading and most recognisable professional services organisations. At this organisation, there is a purpose to improve trust in society and solve the problems that matter.
Clients range from global to local brands, and there is an emphasis to take care of the things that matter the most to them. There is a real chance to be involved in a dynamic work environment where the scope for opportunity is unprecedented.
• Performed a Workstream Lead role, Cutover Manager or Test Manager Role across multiple S/4 Hana engagements.
• Have strong knowledge of SAP Activate/ASAP Methodology & SAP Solution Manager
• Experienced in 'Agile' Delivery methods
• Led teams of between 2-5 people
• Previous consulting experience
• Strong stakeholder management and relationship building
• Shaping and leading key work streams within large S/4 Hana programme engagements
• Managing and delivering workstream responsibilities during the end to end implementations, including the development of workstream plans and objectives
• Assessment of project risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
• Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause issues to solve complex problems for our clients
• Developing and managing excellent relationships with client stakeholders.
• Contributing to continuous development of methods and tools, thought leadership and internal propositions
• Shaping and delivering projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
• Being actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Training, coaching, and supervising team members
For further information feel free to reach me at Rick.Kisslay@ansonmccade.com