Together is a brand and digital first Creative agency, focusing on changing consumer behaviour through Brand Development and Marketing Communications, Digital, Social and Film and Motion.
We are part of the global MMR Group which gives fantastic access to an enviable portfolio of B2C clients including Muller, National Trust, Fox's Biscuits, Coca Cola and Mondelez to name a few.
Due to more fantastic client wins we're expanding our teams and are now searching for a new Strategic Digital Account Director to drive the strategic offering of the agency and in turn, our clients.
If you always have your eyes on the client and can really challenge thinking and drive innovation and income both internally and externally, we really want to talk to you! So, what's it really about?
Skills and experience needed for this role:
- You will work in partnership with the SMT to shape the digital offering and lead the digital account and development team with a focus on strategy and line management of both Developers and Account Managers
- Responsible for driving profitability in our digital offering to develop strategic commercial and technical solutions to form the best practice in digital
- Leading digital innovation solutions across product development to include marketing/pricing strategies to integrate into the agency proposition
- Focusing on the client, you will ensure we truly delight them with the work we do and consistently exceed their expectations while continuing to drive profitability across the business
- Leading from the front, you will build excellent relationships with senior client stakeholders to ensure we are closely involved and leading the development of communication strategies. This will include tracking competitors, being proactive with insights and ideas and keeping fully abreast of client developments across your remit
- Setting annual GP targets and ensuring these remain on track while consistently looking for new development opportunities for the agency
- Taking a lead in preparing and presenting new business pitches and building both your personal and the businesses profile through the preparation, publication and sharing of regular digital thought leadership pieces
- Work in partnership with both the CSD and Digital Creative Director, as well as MMR Group Resources to shape and develop the agency offering
- Consistently review and shape the agency's digital product offering to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, advising fully on technology, process and pricing
- Remain mindful of opportunities for integration across non-digital channels to ensure clients are fully aware of our complete suite of services
- You will be a proven digital practitioner who can demonstrate exceptional senior level client management and development skills within an Agency Environment with a minimum of 8 years experience within digital in this space
- Solid experience within Web/App design and development, UX/UI Workshops and experience of SEO, PPC and programmatic campaigns
- Technically savvy and experienced in digital development process management, UI/UX design and development solutions
- A proven people leader, you will have excellent experience of leading, motivating and managing a diverse team
- Hands on experience of developing robust strategic plans for both the agency's digital proposition, and in turn your clients
- A strong point of view and an understanding and interest in evolving technologies and the impact this has on both the agency and our clients
- A true passion to work within an integrated team offering broader marcoms exposure and motivated by all the opportunities this can offer
- Experience working on consumer brands comparable to the scale and stature of Together clients.
- Wider experience in brand architecture development, brand roll‐out, communications planning, photography and film and print would be an advantage
- Proven capability working with senior level client contacts on strategic issues, but ready to be hand‐on delivering projects
- Highly versed in the creative process and managing multi-platform creative through the studio
- Great ability to recognize and act on opportunities as they arise, both within your discipline and across the wider agency
- A polished yet human approach to presenting - both in preparation and delivery
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations throughout the UK and abroad (UK driving license in desirable)
- Educated to degree level with excellent writing and numerical skills
- Confident and self‐assured across all relationships both external and internal
- Persuasive when meeting with and presenting to clients
- Proven people leader with outstanding experience of guiding and developing a brilliant team
- A strong point of view coupled with a solutions focused approach
- Motivational and able to bring the best out of people
- Unflappable approach to project and time management
- Comfortable presenting to a room of diverse people
- Positive and enthusiastic with a desire to succeed both personally and part of a wider team/agency
- Good communicator with effective listening skills
- Able to build positive relationships with clients, suppliers and within the agency itself.
- Highly organised - especially under pressure
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once.
Together Agency is an Equal Opportunities Employer.