Location - London/Ireland
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Content Professional to join an exciting, innovative and growing brand within the payments industry. You will be responsible for managing and executing our digital content requests and contributing to a range of digital projects across Europe.
With your understanding of online user experience, digital best practice and search, you will be maintaining a dynamic web presence; ensuring high quality, engaging and audience-appropriate content that is search engine optimised and support curation of content.
Working in a supportive and collaborative environment, there is opportunity to progress within the team as we grow and expand over time.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience in digital content management systems (particularly Adobe Experience Manager), digital asset management and digital analytics solutions (particularly Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Search Console).Key Responsibilities
Skills / Characteristics
- Supporting the EU Digital Marketing Manager to update, develop and deploy new websites and evolve new features and functionality across our 5 key European markets - UK, Ireland, Norway, Poland and Germany.
- Working with a number of internal stakeholders to create and upload high quality pages, microsites and landing pages via our CMS platform
- Manage digital content approval process.
- Analysing and monitoring the performance of the websites via feedback loops with stakeholders
- Audit, monitor, and troubleshoot our content management systems with offshore development team to improve page functionality and resolve coding issues.
- Managing stakeholder content requests and delivering tasks within agreed timeframes.
- Creating reporting dashboards to measure performance using reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio and Site Improve and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep website content refreshed and up to date.
- Oversee and support lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent in English
- Extensive CMS experience - Adobe Experience Manager
- Search Engine Optimisation experience
- Tracking and Analytics - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixed Panel, Data Studio, Search Console
- Great relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Clear understanding of content generation and marketing
- The ability to work under pressure, organise and multi task
- Excellent communication, verbal and written and persuasion skills
- 1.5 experience digital experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop to enhance, retouch, and resize photographs
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Capacity to take initiative and seek responsibility
- Experience and knowledge of the payments industry
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email
- UX/UI Designer Experience
- Social Media
- Video hosting
- Graphic design skills