Hooch and Hooper's
Global Brands is the leading independent drinks brand development business, which owns, markets, and distributes a broad portfolio of well-known beverages across the on trade and off trade channels. Our broad range includes well-loved brands such asVK, HOOCH, All Shook Up, Shake Baby Shake,premium spirits, beer and our award-winningFranklin & Sonspremium soft drinks & craft mixer range.
We have the ambition to become the UK's No.1 independent drinks company and our brands are also available in 68 countries worldwide. Our modern Head Offices are contained within our own 4-star, award-winning hotel CASA in Chesterfield.
We are a fast-moving and dynamic business where brand activity is at the heart of everything. Global Brands thrives on a culture of collaboration where everyone's ideas are encouraged and your hard work really counts and is visible out on the high street. We have a talented Brand Management Team who oversee the development and delivery of products, marketing plans and annual brand strategies. We are now seeking an Assistant Brand Managerto hit the ground running and put their stamp on the FMCG world.
Working as part of the High Energy brand team, with direct responsibility for Hooch and Hooper's you will be building and executing fun and exciting brand plans right from day one, covering all areas of the marketing mix. Along with insight and analysis of the market, creative thinking is key - but just as important is demonstrable experience in end-to-end project management, initiative, as well as time management and prioritisation of work load.
Our key requirements for the role are listed below but above all else we will be seeking out dynamic, resilient and passionate characters that will thrive in our exciting entrepreneurial business. This is a unique and exciting role if you are looking to develop your career quickly in a rapidly evolving business.
· 1+ years brand or product management experience within FMCG and/or hospitality
· A real self-starter that can solve challenges and use initiative to deliver
· Highly numerate and commercial thinking with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight and direction
· Have delivered projects in different areas and channels - ATL, instore, digital, events etc
· Capacity to switch easily between strategic and operational tasks; taking hands on responsibility
· Be confident, outgoing and able to communicate to stakeholders at all levels
· Focused on meeting key deadlines and delivering results
· Possess strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and 'outside the box'
· Be passionate about our brands, with a hunger to succeed and develop your career quickly in a rapidly evolving business
· Competitive salary
· A commitment to career development through training and experience
· Rapid career progression for our talented team members
· Free parking / free daily staff lunch / discounts for staff in our hotels
Initial interviews will be via TEAMS/ZOOM or other video platforms to suit candidates.
We manage all our recruitment processes in house. Please no agency enquiries or calls.
Job Type: Full-time