Customer Video Experience Product Manager OnDemandLondon Grays Inn RoadWhy you should join us...We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in... and we do all this through the power of creativity.We will be a digitally-led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.Business overview per Business Area:
ITV Hub has significant ambition to be at the forefront of Broadcaster Video on Demand. To achieve this we're looking to build out the best digitally facing solutions for our 30+ million customers across all platforms where video content can be consumed. This role entails...
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to own a substantial aspect of the ITV Hub's customer-facing experience (video). Someone who can take customer issues + business needs and, through collaboration, find and prioritise the on product experiences to address them,To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:Minimum role criteria:
- Be able to find the 'business value exchange for the customer experience of the ITV Hub and prioritise the delivery execution, executed by a Cross Functional Team.
- Build a Video Product strategy that aligns with the business ambitions and customer needs of the ITV Hub.
- To communicate the strategy, you pull together, to the business stakeholders and cross functional development teams
- Own a Video customer experience Product Roadmap for a key aspect of the ITV Hub.
- Bring expertise and experience that supports the existing Product Management team.
- To be a catalyst for collaboration and an excellent communicator
- To represent the customer and champion Product innovation both within ITV and outside of the company.
- To work closely with data (sets and scientists) to establish insight that leads to change.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we'll guarantee you'll get to the next stage*.(minimum criteria above)The Key role criteria as follows:
Advantageous to have:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager working closely with consumer-facing digital technology
- Video Technology understanding
- To demonstrate how a Product Strategy is pulled together communicated
- A deep appreciation of how online experiences work across all platforms.
- Ability to 'talk data' to data insights and data science teams
- Ability to 'talk technology' to engineering teams.
- To understand Agile Development and how team collaboration works within this.
- Good technical knowledge around online tracking
- Knowledge VoD platforms and the Streaming landscape.
- Knowledge of online targeted advertising
- To be an advocate of ITV and it's content.
- A desire for bringing about positive change through working with others
- Have experience of delivering outcomes for online organisations.
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more here
If you want more information regarding this role please feel free to email TalkingCareers@itv.comFind out more about our benefits
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that's why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here *
There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.