We are partnered with an exciting Music company who are looking for a Finance Manager Operations who will be accountable for the delivery of distributions to customers whilst having insight on the impact to the financial reporting for the company.
· Oversee customer distributions and report back to Finance Director
· Attend weekly specialist taskforce meetings for all customer distributions
· Planning and scheduling of each distribution producing timelines and impact analysis
· Conducting attentive quality assurance (QA) checks on distributions
· Optimisation and streamlining of internal processes, procedures and systems to ensure the team are working effectively and within a controls focussed environment.
· Stand in for FD when required on bi-monthly CODA performance with stakeholders
· Ensure distribution queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
· Check the balance sheet (Royalties schedules)
· Improve the delivery and assurance processes
· Construct QA deadlines and follow up on Finance tasks which effect distribution to ensure prompt delivery
· Reviewing and ensuring CRM is updated Withholding Tax rates & Commission rates
· Lead on any end-to-end testing required.
· Qualified Accountant with at least 3-5 years post qualified experience in an Operational Finance Role
· Ideally with some auditing background
· Experience of implementing strong processes and controls and working in a complex environment
· Royalties experience is preferred, or similar industries involving data .