£200-250 per day, 1 day per week, fully remote
We are searching for an organised and detail-oriented Finance Analyst to work 1 day per week for this small, growing Accounting business in London (the role is fully remote, however). Reporting into the Managing Partner, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for supporting 3-4 key clients with their month-end accounts, challenging assumptions within the model, and providing ongoing finance and accountancy support. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who relishes working in small private practice and enjoys building a modern business.
This is a great opportunity in helping clients to make better ongoing commercial decisions and to ensure controls are in place to support the rest of the business. The Finance Analyst will be involved in providing performance analysis, building financial models as well as systems implementation. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting, managing the month-end process, helping build financial models, assisting with process improvement, and to actively contribute to ad-hoc projects.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Core management accounting for key clients
- Reporting and checking work using Xero
- Checking and updating financial models for a range of clients, testing assumptions, and making suggestions
- Providing ongoing financial support and accountancy work for a selection of high-value clients
- Planning: assist with regular re-forecasting, and direct the underlying drivers of performance to help improve the top and bottom line.
- Reporting: lead the month-end process and help clients understand financial performance through management reporting, including detailed P&L and KPI reporting.
- Analysis: provide proactive, insightful, high-quality analysis to support decision making; regular assessment of working capital, the balance sheet, and short-term cash flow projections.
- Control: manage clients' accounts receivable positions and help to maintain and improve the finance systems.
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant
- Experience of working in private practice
- Xero expertise and usage is a must
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Strong communicator and ability to work quickly
1 day per week, fully remote
Powered by JazzHR