Central London£600 - £800 p/d
Finatal are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Director to join a P.E. backed FMCG business based in Central London. Your role will be responsible for developing growth strategies and ensuring that that financial information is timely and accurate.Role Responsibilities
- Act as business partner to various internal stakeholders - Sales & Marketing Director, Operations Director, Founders etc.
- Ensure the continual development of finance systems, reporting, management packs, and KPIs.
- Take over responsibility for the management of the internal Finance team ensuring the continual development of the finance structure
- The provision of value adding financial information and KPIS
- Provide decision support and financial advice on key projects/initiatives
- Partnering with the business to drive margins
- Critically assess and analyse product sales, promotions, supplier costs, pricing, etc.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly Board pack.
- Management of annual budgeting and forecasting throughout the year (4+8, 6+6 etc).
- Preparation of annual and long-term financial plans, aligned to strategic objectives.
- Ensure robust financial controls and efficient processes are in place and maintained.
- Responsible for scoping and implementing new systems - With the assistance of external providers
- Supporting the Operations Director and MD in the management and development of supply chain processes, controls, reporting and systems, as well as in sourcing new supply chain partners
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Background within FMCG - ideally P.E. backed
- Significant experience of all aspects of finance - both commercial and technical