One of the UK's top consumer PR agencies is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to work with a range of exciting Fashion and Lifestyle clients...The Agency
With multiple UK offices, nearly two decades of expereince and a stellar client portfolio, this agency has become one of the go-to agencies in the Fashion and Lifestyle sectors. Specialising in Public and Influencer relations, social media and experiential marketing, the agency's full-service offering is rooted in creativity and collaboration. Their large and diverse team are a passionate group who love the sectors they work with, ensuring a positive, high-energy atmosphere throughout. Staff development and progression is highly encouraged, work life balance is a key consideration, and the senior team are massively supportive - all in all, a cracking agency with a great team at all levels...The Role
This is an ideal role for any experienced Public relations Account Manager or PR Manager with some fashion or lifestyle expereince who's looking to join a super strong agency and work with some exceptional brands. Some In-house or agency expereince working with Fashion brands is a requirement and responsibilities will include:
What's in it for you?
- Managing multiple accounts in the fashion and lifestyle space, providing press office campaigns, projects, and events.
- Growing and fostering strong, lasting relationships with clients, built on trust and an understanding of their brand and objectives
- Producing high quality written content in the form of press releases, presentations, social content and pitches
- Building on an existing network of strong media and influencer contacts in the Fashion, Lifestyle & streetwear/sportswear sectors
- Managing and mentoring Junior staff members
If you're looking to join a large and hugely respected agency in the Fashion/Lifestyle sector then this role should interest you. You'll get to work with an extensive portfolio of global brands on highly varied campaigns and will benefit from a commitment to development and staff wellbeing in a stable environment. The team are a lovely bunch at all levels too!