Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world's greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings.
For over 20 years, the Leisure Pass Group has shaped the future of the multi-attraction pass industry by enabling online pre-purchase of attractions, tours, and activities. In 2017, Europe's Leisure Pass Group, USA's Smart Destinations, and New York Pass came together to form the Go City brand, giving us greater reach and ambition as we expand across the globe. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 125 the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business' continued growth. With a heavy investment in the technology and multiple other teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that's where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product take a look at www.gocity.comAbout the roleGroup Finance ManagerFull timeLondon, South-east ideally Reports to, Group Financial Controller with dotted line to SVP Planning, Compliance and Tax What will you be doing / what are your main responsibilities?
This role covers a wide range of areas within the Finance Department working both with the transactional side and also in assisting with the audit and tax processes. Main responsibilities:
Who are you / what will you have?
- Assist with production of group monthly management accounts;
- Assist with production of year end financial statements;
- Oversee the audit process reporting to the SVP Planning, Compliance and Tax;
- Assist with tax computations in UK and US;
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts;
- Oversee monthly web income reconciliations;
- Responsible for client city and newly acquired city reporting and reconciliation;
- Oversee monthly payroll in UK, Singapore and US;
- Assist Group Financial Controller in VAT calculations;
- Develop and manage team KPI's;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support the wider functioning of the department.
- ACA Qualified accountant;
- Strong excel skills (including vlookups, index-match and pivot tables);
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and strong desire to learn;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work across functions;
- Demonstrates a methodical mind set.
- A commitment to live and breathe our Company values
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our people are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.What will we offer?
· Competitive market rate salary
· The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
· 25 days' holiday
· Floating bank holiday
· Enhanced Parental Leave
· Pension Scheme
· The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
· Season Ticket Loan
· Discretionary annual bonus
· Access to Mental Health First Aiders
· Access to mates rates on passes
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.
We try whenever we can to contact every candidate but if you are approaching 3-4 weeks since application without any news, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful but we thank you for taking the time to apply.
*No agencies please