Stand is building a new role for an Account Manager who is in their element when researching and understanding complex subjects, and has a flair for research and analysis.
Account Managers are the engine of our teams, managing upwards, downwards and sideways to deliver impactful, integrated communications activity.
We'd like you to be working with a mix of corporate, behaviour change and not-for-profit clients, appreciating the nuances at play internally and externally. We're looking for someone collaborative, with a knack for nurturing client relationships and strong project management skills. If you are naturally curious, like to get things done, and care about impact, then we'd like to hear from you.About Stand:
We are a comms consultancy that challenges the way people think, feel and act to bring about real change and support organisations on their journey towards 'better'. We take an integrated, channel agnostic approach to comms which means we expect our team to be as comfortable working with the media, gathering insights to shape comms strategies, creating digital content and planning campaigns. The job will involve:
We'd prefer candidates with at least three years of relevant experience, working in a comms role either in-house or at an agency. Our benefits include:
- Gathering insights to share comms strategies
- Coming up with creative ideas to support clients' comms objectives
- Running client accounts and managing client relationships
- Offering tactical consultancy to clients
- Leading internal client teams and bringing out the best in them
- Line managing team members and nurturing their career development
- Managing campaign budgets and resourcing
- Taking an active role in new business acquisition
- Individual Learning and Development budget of £1000
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental wellbeing
- £250 Annual Wellness Bounty for each person
- A day off for your birthday
- 2.5 days off every year for volunteer work
- A day off every year for a creative perk
- A sabbatical after three years of service
At Stand we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and doing our part to better the industries and communities we are a part of. We welcome applications from all individuals.
Application deadline: 10th September 2021
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn Easy Apply applications are not considered.