Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A) | Award Winning Electric Vehicle Start-Up | Remote/London
We are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative, hyper growth Electric Vehicle (EV) scale-up business looking to revolutionise the way in which robotics and AI are harnessed to deliver Electric Vehicles at the forefront of the shift towards sustainable transport solutions.
This is an opportunity to work in a hugely entrepreneurial environment which is excellently funded and has ambitions to continue the development of technology which "will change the world".
The company has recently opened a number of new global sites with exciting international expansion planned for the US market and a host of 'developing nations' and have secured a number of significant contracts with customers.
Having recently relocated to a new modern office space with the added benefit of flexible working, the client is looking for an ambitious individual who is driven and excited by technology, electric vehicles, sustainability and ultimately being a part of an incredibly exciting scale-up phase.
The company offers a fast-paced environment, full of motivated and passionate people. They are growing rapidly with headcount set to double this year and are hiring a Commercial Finance Manager (FP&A) to support the continued expansion. They are keen to add someone to the company who is fun, hardworking and wants to progress their career quickly. The Role
The Senior Finance Analyst (FP&A) will support the production of budgeting, forecasting and insightful analysis but with a heavy slant on improving the way in which data is processed and presented.
This is an opportunity to have significant impact on one of the world's most exciting start-ups and take a relatively blank slate and implement fantastic financial modelling using Power BI tools while playing an integral role in driving improved commercial insight and decision support.
Given the rapid growth and pace of change, this role needs someone with an eye for process improvement and real willingness to get stuck into the detail.Responsibilities:
- Manage the production of the Forecasting, Planning and Analysis cycle (FP&A)
- Support the production of Budgeting including CAPEX and OPEX
- Developing models to facilitate the analysis of project spend across various business units
- Build and enhance various processes for financial planning using Power BI tools
- Work closely with and Business Partner to Engineering, Product Development and Research team provide financial reporting, cost reporting and KPI analysis.
- Support the CFO with the production of long-term strategic planning.
- Produce consolidated FP&A across multiple projects
- Work closely with Project teams bringing improved accountability and budgeting.
- Budget allocations and reconciliation of accounts
- Support the Finance Director with extensive ad-hoc projects including market entry and expansion.
- Excellent FP&A and Financial Analysis skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excited about working somewhere which is changing every day
- Desire to work in a fast-growth company
- Enjoys working in an exceptionally fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the EV and Start-Up space in general
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA is preferred)
- Experience in Data Modelling and warehousing
- Experience in a Tech business or Tech start-up
- Experience in SaaS, Fintech, Robotics or AI
- £60,000 - £70,000 (+ regular salary reviews)
- The business prides themselves on delivery and impact - therefore this is not a typical 9 to 5 role. They encourage flexibility
- Initially the role will be remote but post Covid requires 2 days a week in the office
Please feel free to get in touch with Fin for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested