Stand Agency is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This is a great role for someone entrepreneurial who is excited about by the power of the network, enjoys analytics and can think strategically about using digital content and social media to bring about meaningful behaviour change.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience managing social media for brands at an agency or in-house, creating digital content and running social ad campaigns. You will work closely and report to with our Head of Content, to take ownership of all of Stand Agency's digital and social media offering.The job will involve
Desired skills and experience
- Working with client teams to deliver digital content and social campaigns
- Monitoring social media activity for clients, based on client needs
- Creating periodic or end-of-campaign performance reports for clients
- Training and un-skilling Account Executives in digital / social skills
- Conducting digital and social media audits for clients
- Creating proposals for clients and participating in new business pitches
- 2 years experience in a social media management role at an agency or in-house
- Proven ability to produce creative social campaigns
- Experience with running ad campaigns on at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, and tracking performance using platform analytics
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with monitoring tools like Meltwater, Brandwatch etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere, or similar tools
- Preferably, basic understanding of SEO and PPC
We are a comms consultancy that challenges the way people think, feel and act to bring about real change and support organisations on their journey towards 'better'. We take an integrated, channel agnostic approach to comms which means we expect our team to be as comfortable working with the media, gathering insights to shape comms strategies, creating digital content and planning campaigns.
Our benefits include:
- Individual Learning and Development budget of £1000
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental wellbeing
- £250 Annual Wellness Bounty for each person
- A day off for your birthday
- 2.5 days off every year for volunteer work
- A day off every year for a creative perk
- A sabbatical after three years of service
At Stand we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and doing our part to better the industries and communities we are a part of. We welcome applications from all individuals.
Application deadline: 17th September 2021
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
LinkedIn Easy Apply applications are not considered.