DescriptionJob Title: Merchandising Admin AssistantDepartment/Group: MerchandisingLine Manager: MerchandiserLocation: London - Old StreetContract Type: PermanentTravel Required: No
Who we are
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we've taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It's not an easy task - it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that's as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It's a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.Requirements
What you'll be doing
As a first step into a career in Merchandising, you will be supporting our existing team of Merchandisers to deliver in their roles of maximising sales and profit whilst controlling and optimising stock levels for the business.
The role requires close relationships with our suppliers and our buying team and would be suited to a fast thinking and highly analytical individual.
Your day at made
- Providing administrative support to a team of Merchandisers
- Management and creation of all Purchase orders to support our stock ordering process
- Setting up new products into our ERP/PIM systems
- Maintain MOQ, Supplier Lead-time and other key Merchandising related information / metrics in our data management systems
- Monitoring and reporting on the accuracy of all product information
- Supporting and coordinating the release of new products across several countries
- Liaising with our teams in China and Vietnam and our suppliers to support an efficient ordering process
- An analytical degree, or a love of numbers
- Excellent Excel skills
- A great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and work well under pressure
- Good team player, able to fit in a small and passionate team with excellent communication skills
- An ambition to build a career in Merchandising
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We're proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra holiday day for every year, served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we're open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it's important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch!
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.