- Senior Procurement ManagerLocation -
A global engineering and manufacturing business is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join it's global procurement team. This is a key role which will manage & lead the Electro-Mechanical Procurement Engineering team engagement with key engineering departments on new technologies across all product categories.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with and positively influence a range of people at multiple levels of seniority as well as have a proven track record in mentoring and developing junior members of the team.Responsibilities
- Provide expert commercial & technical support to lead & coach the team to source high quality parts and sub-assemblies that meet all performance, functional and commercial criteria
- Ensure early sourcing involvement in NPD and NPI programs, giving full product life cycle support in terms of both material and supplier selection.
- To ensure strong execution of sourcing projects effectively managing both budgets and timelines
- Promote and institutionalise the use of the Best Practice of strategic sourcing processes
- Degree level education or equivalent in either an Engineering or Business based subject.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in Global Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain management.
- Functional or direct leadership of internationally located teams
For more information, please apply via the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.