Part Time/ Full Time Nursery Assistant / Practitioner
Are you currently looking for a new flexible role to fit around other commitments?
Are you a parent looking to work during school time? Are you a student looking for part time work? Or are you looking to gain experience in multiple settings?
KiddyKare are currently recruiting for candidates just like you! We offer work on a temporary basis within a variety of nurseries and schools. You must have childcare experience such as babysitting, but no professional qualifications are needed for this role.
Job Role | Temporary Nursery Nurse
1) As many hours as you need, this can be between 4 to 45 hours a week.
2) Most nurseries are open 7:45-6:15, Monday- Friday.
What can KiddyKare offer you? | Temporary Nursery Nurse
1) Competitive rates of pay
3) ID badge
4) Weekly pay slip access
5) Valuable experience
6) Opportunity to win Temp of the month
7) Ongoing support from dedicated childcare consultant
8) Opportunities to find a permanent job
9) Flexibility to choose your own hours
Personal Specification | Temporary Nursery Nurse
1) A good time keeper
2) Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
3) Friendly and enthusiastic
4) To be able to follow instructions
How will I be paid?
Unlike some agencies KiddyKare pay the employees' pension, income tax, employee and employer NI. This will be shown clearly on your payslip separating the hourly rate and holiday pay. This means the amount you receive in your bank account will be clear and correct with HMRC guidelines.