Account Manager - B2B Marketing AgencyLocation:
London, with scope for flexible workingSalary:
£30 - £35K depending on experience + bonus/commission and benefitsAbout the B2B Marketing Agency
Unique opportunity for an Account Manager / Senior Account Executive to join an innovative B2B Marketing agency that provides creative solutions in Tech, Fintech and Professional Services.
As an Account Manager, you will join their exciting team of entrepreneurial and energetic people, and you will be part of a motivating agile environment. Your office will be based in an amazing and modern building in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. The agency side of the business partners with international and highly recognised B2B clients similar to Yahoo, Atos and Deloitte. They are part of a bigger company that specialises on content and publishing. This is an exciting place for an Account Manager to make an impact in a fast-growing company that focuses on content marketing, digital, research and design.About the Account Manager role
As an Account Manager in a B2B Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for managing international clients, delivering marketing projects and helping to retain and grow client accounts. Also, the Account Manager will form part of a new Client Services division withing this B2B Marketing Agency. Which means that you will be a key member for driving the implementation and integration of this new function within this B2B Marketing Agency.Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Managing and growing client accounts
- Managing and delivering marketing projects
- Making things happen and working closely with the Account Director to drive account growth
- Ensuring quality is at the highest standard and helping clients to meet and exceed their marketing objectives
You'll be an energetic person with and entrepreneurial attitude, ideally with B2B marketing experience. You'll be looking for a role that involves managing client relationships and delivering marketing projects.Skills and experience needed for the Account Manager:
- Experience in an account management/client services role in a marketing agency, at either Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level
- Ideally you will have B2B marketing experience, but B2C exp. will also be considered
- Ideally you will have content and digital experience
- You will have great client facing and commercial skills
- Problem-solving attitude and rigour to every project and challenge
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel
at or call . Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.