We have a truly exciting opportunity to join a market leading company. This role will be responsible for the following:1. The planning and implementation of the client strategy.
To achieve this, you will fulfil the following:
2. Managing the creative delivery of CRM communications including mailers, catalogues and customer lifecycle marketing, from start to finish, to drive revenue and increase ROI.
- Work as part of a team to implement the Members card strategy
- Help take the members card strategy to market across all channels, aligning online and offline CRM activity, to drive acquisition, increase conversion, improve retention and stimulate loyalty
- Champion the CRM strategy with key stakeholders
- Plan, implement and deliver customer lifecycle marketing materials, based on previous purchases, current product interests or other triggers
- Agree any format test and make recommendations for roll out
- Analyse and report on campaign effectiveness including ROI and recommendations for future campaigns
- Working on delivering a Single Customer View database for the business
- Plan and co-ordinate the monthly mailer and catalogue process from plans, to briefing to product selection through to artwork sign off ensuring a robust calendar of events, with stake holder sign offs throughout
- Agree and deliver the key marketing message within each piece
- Develop a look for all CRM materials that is fit for purpose, on message and within agreed budgets
- Approve CRM campaign data and proofs, resolving any issues that arise during the approval process
- Manage the day-to-day campaign process for seasonal catalogues
- Work closely with other key stakeholders to effectively deliver campaigns on time and within budget
- Work with the VM, POS and Internal Communications teams to provide timely information to ensure stores are clearly briefed on CRM activity.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a CRM role, especially in managing and executing the full end-to-end process both within direct mail and email marketing. Your Direct Mail experience will have preferably been gained within a retail environment or B2C environment. This role requires a highly organised individual with strong communications skills, able to engage stakeholders up to Board level with simple and practical communication regarding highly complex topics. You must be able to work under time pressure, be customer focussed and respond well to last minute changes; balancing competing agendas, set priorities and proactively developing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
If you have excellent attention to detail, strong creative flair, have a flexible work approach and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment then we would love to hear from you.