Are you passionate about the education and well-being of primary age children and can you support a teacher in carrying out teaching activities?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant Level 2 or 3 to be part of a dedicated team of staff that promotes excellence in teaching and learning.
This is a three form entry school, looking for a full time teaching assistant for the Autumn term with the possibility of this being extended for the full academic year. Successful candidates will join a very supportive team and be provided with CPD, support and guidance.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is:
- Able to promote high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Committed to ensuring high levels of achievement
- Passionate about raising standards
We can offer you:
- A dedicated team of consultants finding you work, offering career advice and support.
- Additional training/CPD - Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including adverse childhood experiences, safeguarding working with Autism and Team Teach.
The school has:
- · Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children
- · An experienced, hard-working and supportive team of staff
- · Exciting opportunities for professional development and future permanent positions
- 1-1 and small group interventions, following the teachers planning
- Supporting the children in completing day to day tasks around the classroom and with their learning
- Promoting positive behaviour in the classroom and around school
- Generally supporting the class teacher
- Ensuring that pupils are properly safeguarded
- Supporting other basic duties such as photocopying, filing and displaying work
Please apply now or call and ask to speak to Jennifer for more details or contact on: .