Paid Media Manager - B2B Marketing AgencyLocation:
London, with scope for flexible workingSalary:
Depending on experience + bonus/commission and benefitsAbout the B2B Marketing Agency
Great opportunity for a Paid Media Manager / Paid Media Specialist / Paid Media Strategist to join a Global B2B Marketing agency that provides creative solutions in Tech and Fintech. As a Paid Media Manager, you will be working in paid media projects with clients like Ebay, Apple and some fast-growing start-ups. You will join their exciting team in Central London, near to the River Thames, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an innovative and ambitious agency for a Paid Media Manager to make an impact in either highly recognised companies or start-ups with high potential for growth.About the Paid Media Manager role
As a Paid Media Manager in a B2B Marketing Agency, you will be using strategic services of the agency designed to support clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. Also, the Paid Media Manager will form part of an amazing team with deep expertise, proven methodologies, and unique tools and systems.Key Responsibilities for the Paid Media Manager:
- Be responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across all live platforms these could include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Be a first point of contact for client queries
- Support Paid Media Lead to develop Paid Media offering, proactively suggesting new partners or approaches.
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns' performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
You'll be an experienced Paid Media Manager or related, ideally with B2B marketing agency experience.Skills and experience needed for the Paid Media Manager:
- 1-4 years hands-on in platform experience within one or more of: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Display Advertising
- Degree Educated within an analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
- A curious, can-do attitude and problem-solving mentality
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Ideally you will have B2B marketing experience, but B2C exp. will also be considered
- Ideally you will have hands-on experience with more than one platform
For more information about the Paid Media Manager role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel
at or call . Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.