Looking for a role which isn't 40+ hours per week?
Are you an experienced Sales Assistant with great communication skills?
Love interacting with customers, writing customer orders and great bread?
Does the prospect of joining a well-respected family business appeal to you?
Dunns Bakery are looking for an experienced sales assistant to join our friendly dedicated team. You'll work within a tight knit team, selling the best bakery goods London has to offer. If you're quick thinking, and friendly, this is for you.
Established almost 200 years ago, Dunns Bakery is that of the highest quality and presage. With the bakery located right behind the store the business has a family feel both customers and staff enjoy.
Does this sound like you?
· You will work alongside other sales assistants in our shop, providing great service to our loyal customers, both old and new.
· Maintaining the standards in store to ensure we are always presenting our best selves.
· Talking customers through our product range and advising on what they may enjoy, upselling without being pushy.
· Making coffees with our artisan barista espresso machine.
· Enjoy baking, eating and selling great food.
This position is working five days per week, including weekends and is a total of 32-38 hours - which is great for that work/life balance.
Our shop opens 6AM - 6PM and so shift times vary between then - please check your commute options before applying!
We're located in Crouch End & Muswell Hill.
Full training is provided.
We provide paid holiday, contributory pension's scheme, uniforms and refreshments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.15 per hour
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94561120