Babble is a fast growing and very ambitious company who are looking for experienced Key Account Managers to join our team.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, generating new lines of business by identifying, implementing and executing compelling account strategies.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join us and be a part of the journey we are on.Responsibilities
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Identify, qualify and manage business opportunities within Key Accounts
- Proactively manage customer relationships via structured account management meetings, multi level stakeholder engagement, strategic reviews and thought leadership sessions.
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Bachelor's degree is desirable or equivalent experience in Business
- 5+ years' of relevant work experience
- Knowledge required of UK telecoms & IT markets, focused on cloud technologies esp. Unified Communications, Networking, Mobile. Experience of UK Cyber B2B market also desirable.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills