We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Account Manager (AM) to join our rapidly growing business-to-business (B2B) marketing and communications agency located in the heart of Manchester.
As part of the Client Service team, you will lead a series of projects on one of the agency's key clients. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong client relationship and coordinating the delivery of brilliance that exceeds our client's expectations.
This role will suit an ambitious candidate wanting to help drive significant campaigns for companies at the forefront of scientific innovations in the UK and globally.Essential skills:
- At least 2 year's experience in a B2B agency or B2B marketing role.
- Strong project and financial management experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability and confidence to work collaboratively with clients and develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Enthusiastic about marketing communications and highly adaptive, being able to learn about new marketing trends and science and technology industries - often at short notice.
- Highly organised and comfortable with leading multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- A degree in marketing or life sciences.
- Marketing or communications experience within life sciences.
- Editorial and media planning experience.
- Experience in or knowledge of website user experience optimisation.
- Digital marketing and social media knowledge or experience.
- Analysis and reporting expertise.
- Comfortable reviewing and editing scientific content, analysing data and reporting.
- Healthcare package
- Central Manchester office located in the NEO building - a socially, digitally and physically connected space created for close collaborations and offering many free community events on-site for the creative industry and to facilitate personal growth
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Access to reduced rate on-site gym and wellness centre
- Lead client contact on of a range of projects and the strategic overview of the account.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Coordinate the team effectively and delegate tasks appropriately, to encourage autonomy and project ownership.
- Review project material, ensuring alignment with the overall client strategy and quality standards.
- Anticipate and manage project challenges.
- Ensure the team regularly update project status reports.
- Motivate and mentor the team, ensuring quality of work reaches the highest standard.
- Responsible for all financial aspects e.g. budget development, invoicing and forecasting.
- Proactive to developments within your client's company, industry and competitors.
- Liaise with media contacts, identifying new opportunities for clients and delivery.
- New business proposals.