InfoSum unlocks data's limitless potential. Using patented, privacy-first technology, InfoSum connects customer records between and amongst companies, without ever sharing data. Customers across financial services, content distribution, connected television, eCommerce, gaming, and entertainment all trust InfoSum to seamlessly and compliantly connect their customer data to other partners through privacy-safe, permissioned, data networks.
There are many applications for InfoSum's technology, including standard 'data-onboarding' to much more sophisticated use cases that allow for the creation of owned identity platforms, the development of new data and advertising products, and the formation of entirely new marketplaces.
InfoSum was founded in 2015. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the 'non-movement of data.' InfoSum is based in the US and UK, with offices, and customers across Europe and North America. In August 2021 we announced our Series B funding of $65m from Chrysalis Investments, bringing our total funds raised to $90m
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for the technical set up and onboarding of new clients and supporting Customer Success team in supporting partners in their day-to-day technical challenges by delivering innovative, scalable solutions and troubleshooting issues.In this role you will
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to establish a foundation for successful implementations with each new customer through technical and strategic onboarding processes.
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with well-known brands, media owners, agencies and data providers, while collaborating closely with InfoSum sales, product, and client service teams.
- Understand and document the customer's technical business needs through regular technical reviews coordinated by the Customer Success team.
- Review product releases and platform functionality changes, advising customers on best practice configuration updates.
- Guide customers through the continuous change and growth of the InfoSum product
- Lead product training for new key contacts entering the customer organization as well as for new features and enhancements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer's technical team and serve as a liaison between that team and InfoSum's client service and product teams
- Creating usage reports and statistical analysis of adoption to be presented to customers in QBRs and other various meetings
- Work with the Customer Success Manager to provide periodic reports on support activity.
- Creating workflow, dataflow and use case documentation for the success of the integration
- Advocate for innovation and enhancements of our product based on customer feedback
- Deep dive demo's of existing unused capabilities/functionality.
We'd Love, But It's Not Essential
- 2+ years of work experience in a technical client-facing role
- Experience with Digital Advertising and strong understanding of the role of data in the programmatic landscape
- Strong acumen for problem solving - including analytical, troubleshooting, and general problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working with clients, product, and engineering teams - with the ability to break down complex concepts and delivering them to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate highly technical topics to a non-technical audience both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to strategize and present with multiple levels of a customer organization, including executive levels
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of connectivity and file transfer protocols and tools - e.g. SSH, SFTP, Cloud Storage (S3), GCP
- Experience with a formal project management method
- Knowledge of cloud-based services, preferably AWS
You will receive a competitive salary, 8% pension contribution, private health care and the opportunity to receive share options. Like most tech businesses, we are fully remote and intend to remain that way until social distancing measures are over in the UK. When things get back to normal, this role can either be based in our Basingstoke HQ, our London office or work predominantly from home, however, there will be an expectation to travel to our Basingstoke office on a regular basis.