A role exists within this friendly, supportive and growing Paid Social specialist team. We are looking for an experienced Paid Social Account Manager who loves Paid Social and the ability to impact global campaigns by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing a team of Paid Social SEs and AEs and support the Account Director to implement the strategic vision of the account and team. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
Be part of a digital division of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for global and UK clients. The Paid Social team are responsible for planning, buying and managing Paid Social campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Report into the Paid Social Account Director. Working within the Paid Social team, and you will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of Paid Social activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. Use your own initiative to manage Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Google, YouTube and Linkedin campaigns. Champion best practice approach to delivering campaigns, multi market strategy coordination and communication. Lead by example, taking responsibility for the guidance and development of junior members of the team.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Exceptional hands on Paid Social experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members
- Experience managing Brand and DR campaigns, optimising accounts to achieve performance targets
- An expert in developing and implementing audience strategies to optimise Paid Social campaigns
- Experienced in applying bid rules, buying methods and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks
- Proficient in using advance features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, etc.) and tracking platforms like GA, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Aware of how Paid Social can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- Able to devise a testing approach/roadmap delivering statistically significant results and insights
- Experience working with client leadership, developing day to day client relationships
- Analytically minded with very good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets