The Feed Way
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like Gumtree, Ancestry.com, and eBay to name a few.The Impact You'll Have
As Senior Account Manager, you will oversee the delivery of a wide variety of campaigns across one of our largest global accounts. You will project-manage the production process end to end and assist in leading a client services team with your global counterparts.Day to day
- Manage briefs from start-to-finish, ensuring successful delivery to deadlines across multiple campaigns.
- Liaise with clients and manage expectations.
- Communicate feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- Ensure feedback requirements are met whilst protecting clients values/brand.
- Build a full understanding of eBay's business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- Work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals.
- Ensure the right team is in place to deliver and maintain high standards while adding value wherever possible. Meet success criteria as projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Report back to management with internal and external issues and events that might impact accounts, either positively or negatively.
- Maintain a strategic overview of assigned accounts - running regular internal client-facing account reviews. Prove how we are meeting our clients' objectives through metrics, feedback, research, etc.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end-to-end.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilised to the maximum.
- Mentor, train and manage junior account managers and apprenticeships where available
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas for improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increases.
- Demonstrable agency experience in Client Services positions with a creative agency.
- Experience delivering a broad range of multi-channel marketing communications including digital and direct.
- Extremely organised, able to talk about tools and processes used for project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
- Deep understanding of production & interactive processes.
- Commercially driven with experience handling budgets and timelines.
- Proven business development experience and success.
- Advanced working knowledge of MacBook Office Suite.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues.
- Experience leading others directly or as a mentor.
- 26 days' holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People's Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buddy Program - All new joiners will be paired with a 'Feed Buddy' to help them through their first weeks'
- Feed x Social - Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday's, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed x Talks - Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed x Knowledge - Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We'll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed x Kudos - Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed x Wellbeing - People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
As a global agency, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We're keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)